Forensic genealogy includes identifying and locating unknown or missing heirs and owners of unclaimed property. We evaluate kinship evidence and are experts at researching direct and indirect family lines. We are often called upon to verify relationships for DNA testing.
- Genealogy and Genealogical Research
- Locate Ancestors and document Ancestry (Proof of lineal descent)
- Adoption and Guardian Research
- Probate Research
- Locating Heirs and Heir Searches
- Estate Research
- Locate Beneficiaries
- Inheritance, Estate and Trusts Research
- Real estate missing and unknown heirs
(including quiet title actions, mineral rights, and oil & gas leases).
- Citizenship and emigration.
- Unclaimed persons and cold cases