- index to pre-1858 wills
- limited diocesan will indexes
- surviving fragments of the 1740 and the 1766 religious census returns
- 1775 dissenters petitions
- pre-1910 coroners' inquest papers
- Dromore diocesan administration bonds, 1742 -1857
- Armagh diocesan administration bonds, 1600 - 1858
- Derry diocesan administration bonds, 1698/9 -1857
- Down diocesan administration bonds, 1641-1857
The 1922 fire also was responsible for the destruction of 1,006 Church of Ireland parishes records. You will want to check the microfilm holdings at PRONI to research the preserved parish records. Additional parish records can be found at the National Archives of Ireland. in Dublin.
- Births, Death and Marriage Certificates (Civil Registration)
- 1911 Census
- Records of the British Armed Forces
- Adoption records
- Land Registers of Northern Ireland
*Note: The PRONI website uses the controversial term "civil disturbances" which was originally used in this blog posts. However, after further research and reader communication we have chosen to use the more accurate term "civil war." See comments for reader communication.