|Copy of Mayflower Compact as written by Wm. Bradford|
in History of Plymouth Plantation; Original of Bradford's text is believed
to be held at State Library of Massachusetts
Family researchers would be remiss if they did not visit The Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants Library's online inventory and holdings.
|Copy of Mayflower Compact with Signers |
- The Mayflower Descendant Volumes; Mayflower Society Silver book is also known as The Five Generations Project books that are final volumes of completed works by the Mayflower Society.
- Mayflower Families in Progress (also known as the Pink books) are “Silver books in the making.” Not yet completed volumes these works in progress are soft bound and available for the researcher.
- Silver and Pink books may be purchased at various websites, such as Pilgrim Hall Museum's as well as at the General Society of Mayflower Descendants website.
- Mayflower History.com. A website penned by Caleb Johnson is a great one-stop must have for any Mayflower researcher. Great links and information are in one place.
- The Women of the Mayflower Project, according to Heather Wilkinson Rojo, is a General Society of the Mayflower Descendant project with the goal of identifying the maiden names and families of the wives on the Mayflower. To learn more, visit Nutfield Genealogy, Women of the Mayflower Project written by Heather Wilkinson Rojo (19 Sept. 2011).
Note: a3Genealogy's family tree and document research for clients may be used for lineage society applications.