|Example of Office of Commissary of Exemptions, Mo|
(E. M. M.). A large number of men were exempted from serving in the E.M. M. and the Enrolled Military (E.M.) due to contractor service.
|Correspondence: Provost Marshall, RG 110, NARA-KC|
|The U. S. S. Etlah: Navsource Online|
- Official Records of the Union and Confederate Navies, 1861-1865, NARA, RG 45, www.fold3.com/
- List of Officers of the Navy of the U. S. and the Marine Corps from 1775 – 1900
- NARA – KC, Missouri Record of the Provost Marshall General’s Bureau (Civil War), Letters, 1863-1865, RG110
- Missouri Historical Society Archives, St. Louis, Mo. Visit the Guide to Civil War Manuscripts.
- Midwest Genealogy Center, Missouri Military, Civil War, Commissaries of Exemptions, E. M. (microform)