|Library of Congress|
- The Territorial Papers of the United States, v.10. 11 and 12
- Michigan Pioneer and Historical Collections vols. 36 and 37. Other volumes may also be relevant.
- U. S. Serial Set. Petitions and memorials were uncovered in the files of the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Detroit Gazette. A nice collection for issues published between 1817 to 1827 has been digitized by Google News. There is also a splattering of 1828 issues.
- Toledo-Lucas County Public Library
- Western Michigan University Archives.
- Michigan- Toledo Strip Land Grants / Patents. Using the “Michigan-Toledo Strip” Meridian for both Ohio and Michigan may give information on your ancestors’ residence and migratory path.